Thursday, February 5, 2009

Piano Diploma convocation

Finally!!!
I'm hearing news from Miss Lee!! Yeah, I'm graduating as in the school of music!!!
I was so excited when I heard about it..
Duh!! No doubt about it..
It's just natural for people to be over excited at times!!!
Plus it's such a rare opportunity, I must not miss it.. OR should I say, I will not ever trying to miss it..
It's been years since I pass Grade 8..
It's too bad I don't have the time to learn violin or guitar or whatever instruments.. :(

Music..
something I enjoy a lot..
something I had once cried over..

Music..
something that is very meaningful..
something that brings the best out of one's life..

wakaka..
Even though I don't think someone would read my blog, I'll still going to post this..
I'm really excited over this issue, and I can't wait for April to come..
RM300++ for the robes?? Whatever.. I'll pay the price so that I can enjoy that proudest moment of my life..
It's my greatest personal achievement till now...

Next stop I guess, it'll be performing life on stage!!
Gosh.. I miss that kind of nervous feelings and satisfaction when it's the first time performing..
People are admiring your playing, acknowledging your status in the musical performance..
OWH!! I miss that moment..
haha.. Anyone needs any companion in performing, I'll help you with the piano, though I'm still not that good..
Never mind that..
I just want to perform in front of people and enjoy myself, instead of saying that "Yeah, I could play the piano too.."
"Owh, I wished that I could play so freely like her.."

However, I'm not that interested in composing songs.. Composing needs lots of techniques, and I don't know what to write about.. Perhaps I should try to compose my own song..
& don't ask me about any famous pianist.. I like to play piano, and I like to perform..
But it doesn't mean that I know everything about music..
I just enjoy it in my own way, in my own little world.. I don't really care how people perform, or how good they are, even though they're really good in reality..
Being ignorant about music?? Or not enough passion in music?? I don't care about it..
I just love performing..
Hmm.. Maybe I should go for the other higher level of diploma, then I'll run to England?? haha..
A wild fantasy, which only exists in my dreams..

Come to think of it.. I'm writing as if I'm really fond of music..
Missing the performing chance?? Maybe.. erm.. YEAH!!!
But I'm sure not a pro on piano knowledge.. Mind that in your mind..

2 comments:

Lilian said...

haha grace congrats!! Happy for yr success!! :) don't mind the shouting haha XD

Malcolm said...

KONGRATULASI!!!~


MAL
:-P