Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tag-ged by LILIAN

Upload your fave picture and answer the questions below.


TAIWAN 4eva!!


Why do you chose this photo?

It was my 1st time travelling overseas alone (uhm, I only get to know people when I reached there). Having fun for 3 weeks, and trying the delicacies there, the experience is amazing indeed. I'll never 4get that experience, even though we don't keep close contact anymore. =P

When is the last time u ate Pizza?

Today!! hehe =P I'm so bored with the everyday food that I tried the pizza in AC.. The crust was REALLY thin, but it still tastes ok..

The last song you've listened to?

With You by Chris Brown

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Facebook-ing.. Browsing.. (feeling sorry for missing the bus.. I wanna go back!! haha)

Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?

Xin Yi, Gracy..

Tag 6 people. The following questions are related to them.
1. Keat Yee
2. Kai Han
3. Anna
4. Julia
5. Wei Wei
6. Lilian

Who is No. 1?
A nice friend I met in NS.. Damn smart and interesting personality!! Congrats to her as she'll be flying off this year!! Hooray!!

No. 3 has a relationship with?
Me.. Her.. We're lesbians!!!
NAY!!! don't get it wrong!!
We've juz housemates.. haha

Say something about No. 5
Smart, outgoing, sociable, funny person.. A good friend that will help you during difficult times..
A good leader too!!

How about No. 4?
She's the sweet girl-next-door that everyone knows about.. Sometimes she laughs really long, believe me, but that's what makes her special.. =P

Who is No. 2?
She lives as the same floor as me.. really good in physics, n a great singer too!!

Say something to No. 6!
Let's strive for our future!!! Canada, here we come!!
Gambateh together!!

----END-----

2 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

oh! I've been thr b4!!!
hey is it d jiao liu tuan trip??
i tried 2 apply bt din manage 2 gt it.....sad man....

Asuka Kumiko said...

u've been to Taiwan b4?
yea.. it's d Kuan Moo Tuan trip..
really fun!!