Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming to an end..

Time does indeed flies..
A year ago, it was the moment we were all waiting for the results whether we got it or not..
And now....
We are officially the graduates!! Woohoo.. yeah!!!

Friendship..
something that cannot be gained easily..
It's so fragile, that one tiny error will paint a dark spot forever in the heart..
Along this journey, I've met lots of people..
Some are considered as real friends, while some are just strangers that we meet and leave..
I know that I've irritated some people,
making you guys bei siok..
Yet, sometimes simply tell the truth would help a lot, especially the situation.. xD
Yeah... It'll of course make one feel low and hurt at that instant,
but once you know it, & you try to make a change,
it'll be a whole lot better for everyone..
Anyway, I just want to say,
that I'm happy to have met you guys..
Thanks for your help and support all along..
I'll always remember you guys..
Cheers***

** Wow, this post seems so philosophical.. haha XP

2 comments:

Jeff Henry said...

Then you sure called it Gracism.. lol..

Asuka Kumiko said...

lol..
I'll call it "The Grace"..
sounds grand.. haha