Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged!!

1st time being tagged, so I'll answer..

1. Whats your ambition?
Erm.. Never thought of an exact ambition.. I plan to go to medicine field. But still, I choose biotech.. Which field? Not sure..

2. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never!! Might think of it later.. Who knows? But for now, I treasure my life & I want to live my life to the fullest..

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
NO!! That's why I'm the quiet type that give few opinions.. Anyway, I'm working on it now.. Got to get out of my turtle shell..

4. How many babies you want?
Too early!! Skip!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yea.. Sometimes.. I do see one when I look out of the window..

6. What is your goal for this year?
Improve myself.. be a better & more sociable person..
I wanna go to Canada!! I wanna play with snow.. & take pictures of autumn leaves..

7. Do you believe in eternity love??
Yea, I think.. Never thought of it yet..

8. What do you say about your life now?
I lack sleep.. Sometimes feel tiring..

9. What feeling do you love most?
Free of pressure.. Calm..

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Have not think of it yet..

11. Is there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
Not in this column.. I'll only tell it to the person itself..

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course.. Miss my friends..

13. What does flying means to you?
Freedom.. Unlimited space.. Free of any burden..

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Sleep!!

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?
Paris, UK, Japan..

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
friendly, sweet, helpful, smart, funny, lovable, hardworking..

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Networking, blogging, facebook, online games, online manga, eat fancy food..
ARGH.. addicted to facebook now..

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Still early to think of that!!

19. What is your lucky number?
That's hypocrisy.. Maybe 8?

20. What is your favourite food?
Anything good!! I still prefer japanese and western food..
Chocolate of course, but only dark ones!!

I tag:
Ron
Xin Ying

1 comments:

kitnotkeat said...

No. 8...

Grace ar, you are a true blue Chinese la...

haha...