Thursday, January 8, 2009

2nd sem

yea.. Time does flies.. Then again, the busy schedule of lacking sleep.. haha.. I will definitely look very alike to panda at the end of the semester...
Regarding the lecturers, no complaints for now, since it's still the beginning of everything, for now.. What I can say is, I'll have to expand my network.. My network is damn limited, seriously..
Man can't stay in their safe zone forever.. I've got to climb out of the turtle shell, beyond the glorious five group... (which I'm not sure will I achieve my new year resolution)

Wait.. That's out of topic.. Anyway, I was hoping to get a different teacher for english.. *new experience.. Anyway. I don't mind it much.. The calculus lecturer is quite good, ignoring the fact that her jokes are sometimes lame or funny..
*** swt, swt, freezing, mouth open, staring eyes, utter silence, sudden laughter..
That's the scenario whenever she jokes..
More observation later... Snoozing off for having long & boring breaks..

0 comments: