Friday, January 16, 2009

Everything Speaks

This is the new theme for the ENG 4U..
Yeah.. Everything do speaks.. but will it be heard or hidden in one's heart?
That's the main problem with the sutdents these days, including ME!!!
Gosh.. I think I'm even more quiet compared to last semester, perhaps not much change..
Now I realised my oral SUCKS!!
Gosh.. I even have to think for a moment to arrange my words.. HOw would I be prepared for the IELTS test in February??
ARGH.. I gotta start using English these days.. Plus my interpretation is damn basic..
Gosh.. I guess I'm gonna have a hard time in English.. I have not see any improvement in my English since last year.. I'm still at the same level as when I just got here, 6 months ago..

Anyway, stop all these crapping and (**argh, what's the word again) whining..
show full support to ENG!!

gosh.. I'm just crapping these days..
back to my novel.. lol.. I just read 8 pages, since 2 weeks had passed..

0 comments: