Friday, October 24, 2008

Over!!

Finally, holiday!!! I was under lots of stress these few days.. Now at least I can relax a bit..
Gosh.. The course is so busy all time around.. So many things need to be done in such a short time.. Today's drama can be considered as a success, it's just I think I did stay numb for a while during my dialogue.. Minus marks for that!! Lol.. My acting skill is very bad already, & now I would look so badly among my team members..
Anyway, all's done is done.. Hoho.. I'm becoming a poetic person already.. Shakespeare is indeed very influencial..
It's useless revising the past, on the other hand, we should be thinking of how to improve ourselves. After all, there will always be a tomorrow, waiting for us to conquer our future, even though the past offers us lessons for guidance in the future.. Sometimes, being emo reveals the truth to us, instead 0f deceiving ourselves with false sense of security and confidence..
I'm rather emo than being cheerful.. "Prepare and save for the worst before anything outcome is known", that's my principle.. Then, at least I don't get too despair when I don't meet my own expectations..
Advanced functions, chemistry, english culminating activity.. The assignments would never end.. It's hard work after all, then we can taste the fruit of our labour later.. Tests and quizzes seem normal to me now, I'm used to it anyway.. Argh.. I don't know what's the bio teacher talking about.. The topic seems so vague and confusing.. Muz add oil on that part..
Anyway, be prepared for the last.. Time is RUNNING OUT!!!

0 comments: