Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shakespeare, the all famous writer of all times, regardless of the time passing every second..
I never fully understand the beauty of shakespeare's works. To me, it's simply just another literature, which uses lots of flowery words and techniques. Of course, it's considered one of the hardest components in English for me. I just hate it, with all the hidden meanings. Plus I'm really not good at these.
BUt after one class with the "WISE" one, I finally realise the minute detail beauty of the piece, since i'm doing macbeth now. Wow, he did made me realise why people still enjoy his piece till now. His action are comical, plus the history that comes along each scene. I felt so enjoyable listening to his talk, instead of waiting to answer according to the context. Hm.. I wished he would be my teacher.. Lol.. Life can never be as demanding as we want it to be..
p/s: By the way, I'm starting to love Shakespeare's pieces.. It's so interesting as those events in the story might occur in real life, right now too..

0 comments: