Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Day

It was sure a long day yesterday.. Exams, rain, assignments, discussion.. I'm getting nuts if I don't give myself a break.. Hehe, you can say that I'm quite addicted to blogging and facebook.. It's just another way of relieving stress..
Plus someone kacau me yesterday, causing me to sleep at 1am due to finishing homework... Hoho.. I don't mind sleeping at 1am, but I got to wake up at 5.30am.. Wow.. My eyes are so buldged out that I can hardly stay focused in class, even though I looked very attentive.. I got to sleep longer during the weekends, or else I'll sure sleep in class...
But still, I just don't understand why people thinks that I'm very attentive and can virtually record whatever the lecturer says. I'm simply just human and I myself also have some flaws..
Anyway, I need to make way for my good night sleep now..
Got to stop blogging at this moment now!!!

0 comments: