Monday, December 8, 2008

BACK!!!

omg.. Time do really flies.. It was like so long ago when I first reach here, not knowing anyone at all.. Memories are sweet and sour, yet it's worth of enduring those challenges.. Perhaps I get to taste my own fruits of labour (not really the typical physical labour)..
Plus, those assignments had driven me crazy, adding to the piles of work..
I guess it's time to rest and get geared up for the next sem, for the better tomorrow and the future..
I'm thinking where to go next.. Pizza hut, city plaza, prangin mall perhaps..
Dominos, I'll miss u.. haha.. sob** no dominos in my home town.. but still big apple is still standing firm in tesco.. I got to grab the dark chocolate doughnuts!! Finally I can borrow anime from Chen Chen, considering I missed lots of anime updates these few months..
MTV, HBO, E!, TRL, Starworld, House, CSI, America's Next Top Model, American Idol...
I'll sure watch those once I get back!!
Finally I get tp smell my piano diploma cert.. hmm.. wonder how do the cert look like.. kinda considered as miracle I can passed.. Anyway, I passed d!!
Hehe.. Stop all these crapping.. It's time to get back to packing.. Gosh.. My luggage is way too heavy..

0 comments: