Monday, December 8, 2008

....

A list of what I'll miss of leaving Subang..
- Wifi connection (of course, I can online for unlimited hours, plus no one's nagging over me)
- shopping malls (I'm a total shopaholic, it's just that I don't have enough credit)
- Having fun!! (I won't have the freedom to go jalan-jalan at home)

erm.. That's all for now that I can think of.. Haha.. It's all related to my personal freedom anyway..
Plus, I won't feel guilty of asking my mom to buy expensive stuff for me.. =P I've always have had an eye for expensive stuff, just can't understand why.. perhaps my taste is far too high.. hehe..

What I won't miss..
- 1st floor food.. I wanna throw up ady eating the same stuff..
- lack of sleep.. (haha.. back to my old routine, waking up at 10am..)

I'll always remember the one utama bus trip..
"Pi sebelah!!'
"Sebelah mana?"
"Takkan nak kita tunggu kat tengah jalan.."
Bus already left..

Gosh, we experienced this twice.. All I can say is that it is different from taking a bus in anywhere else apart from kl..
It's KL metropolitan city anyway.. =P

0 comments: