Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gates.. Cages.. Wishes..

It was my 2nd trip to Penang, and it was christmas eve.. Wow.. I enjoyed the day very much, plus I was tasting my first Starbuck.. Wakaka.. Better spend money while you can without feeling regretful.. Queensbay mall is indeed some place you would dire for, at least when I'm still staying at the northern part.. Hehe.. Yet, the malls in kl is still the best, with credit card in the purse of course..

The picture was kinda memorable.. I just thought of the old cartoon clip, where the souls of the dead are waiting in queue for their turn to ascend to Heaven.. Heaven, indeed a place where everyone would love to go to, yet there's still some barriers and obstacles to overcome..

It kinda relates to life, where we were so eager to have the best for our own lives, yet sometimes we do not qualify for it.. We sobbed, we cried, we cheered.. Tears, irrespective of the reasons came rolling down our cheeks while things get harder.. Yet, after each obstacle, our shields get thicker and harder, till some day it breaks and we start building it again..

Anyway, it's just my own interpretation, even though my friends say it's just normal decoration..
Haha.. I just love the gates and the cage, thinking of those trapped ones and those who will soar higher and higher.. It's a symbol of life anyway, where some people are more fortunate, depending on their luck.. Plus, it's white, signifying purity and endless hope that we kept wishing for..





Gateway taken at Queensbay Mall, 24/12, with Ka Mun & Su Ching..

1 comments:

wany said...

yeah.. its a breathtaking view indeed. i agree with u, bout life and its obstacle. we never know when it's coming all that we can do is face it with confident and brave heart