Saturday, December 27, 2008

Flashing Back..

Time do really flies.. With a blink of an eye/a wink of an eye, things seem to be different now..
haha.. I would never forget about Miss Khoo, my english tuition teacher..
She's the one who taught me those flowery words used in descriptive essay, and make my english writing skills stronger.. I do really thanked her for her guidance for the past five years, even though she does comment strictly on her students' essay and make my hands sore sometimes, cuz she talks too fast.. She was right all along, all the keywords she taught were just mere simple english that you would encounter in normal articles.. She's too good of a teacher to keep pumping those words into our minds.. Haha.. I would recommend her to those who want to improve their English, cuz she's the best..
That's enough relating to English topic.. Anyway, your words would remain embedded in the deep recesses of my heart, providing more guidance in the future... haha.. Her keywords again..

0 comments: